Sunday, March 18, 2012

When 12 worlds collide trailer

When 12 worlds collide trailer

please commet and here is some information on the chacters. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- all the main characters are seniors. Kellan, Nikki,Jackson, and Alice are seniors in college. Ian and Ninna are 24 years old and they are married and they work at a company. Meaghan and Max are freshman. Dylan and Cole are in 7th grade. And Sasha is 3 years old. Taylor Swift: Hi my name is Taylor.... and I have a 3 year old daughter whom I had at the age of 14 I was a freshman at the time.... my boyfriend at the time got me drunk and we had sex. But I changed unfortunatley he hasnt. My best friends are Selena, Vanessa, and Joe. Me and Joe just started going out last month he knows about Sasha they all do. ( Taylor) Jake Lautner: My name is Jake and I live in a bad neighborhood. I mostly look after my little brother Max because my dad died in a car accident 2 years ago and ever since my mom became an alcoholic and she is never ar! ound. My best friends are Zac, Justin, and Miley. Demi Lovato: Hi my name is Demi and I help my dad take care of my 2 little brother Dylan and Cole. People at school think im a slut because of the way I act and dress but really im a cool person deep down. My best friends are Ashley, Austin, and Nick. Joe Jonas: Hi im Joe and im Nicks twin brother. Im the good one i never get into trouble to my parents im the perfect kid. I have a beautiful girlfriend named Taylor the bad thing is she has a daughter and ...





0 comments: